Please consider volunteering your time and come help us package food!
We are in a HUGE bind to get Rice&Bean meals packaged due to all of our hosts having to cancel events due to COVID-19. We have the packaging set up in the gymnasium where we are taking social distancing precautions so it is set up differently than normal events(more like an assembly line).
- We will be providing volunteers with a Food for Kidz hat with a face shield attached and other protective measures available upon arrival
- If you have your own mask, please bring it because we do not have a surplus of these!
- At this time we are asking for volunteers who are 16 and older.
- We are able to accommodate those volunteers that are not able to be on their feet for the duration of the shift (although this is a limited number each shift).
- We are planning to package EVERY day of the week from 9AM – 3PM.
Come and go as you are willing and able to do so!
301 Main Street in Stewart – the gym is on the colder side so please dress accordingly. Call 320-583-9667 with questions regarding volunteering!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!